According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is IT Omega Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw [tel: (+48) 531-700-531, firstname.lastname@example.org];
2) Your personal data will be processed in the communication process regarding the provision of information in order to process the received order (service), pursuant to art. 6 par 1 point a / b / c.
3) the recipient of your personal data is IT Omega Sp. z o.o .;
4) Your personal data will be kept until the completion of the order (service);
5) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
7) Your data will be processed in an automated way,
8) when visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as an aid in detecting spam,
9) articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. They can, however, be used more widely by storing any data that can be encoded as a string of characters. As a result, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he returns to this page or goes from one page to another. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number. These are temporary data – they expire automatically after a certain time and can be removed or blocked by the user at any time.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Operator of the IT Omega Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw.
Cookies are used to:
– adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website,
– functional cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them to every moderation.
For users who have registered on our website, we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can inspect, correct or delete their personal information at any time (not counting the username that can not be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
What are your rights to your data?
If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you may request a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all those provided by you. You can also request that we delete all of your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
The personal data provided by the Customer voluntarily (using the forms available on the Website) are used only to contact the Customer. These data are nowhere and shared with anyone, except for the judicial authorities at the express request of these authorities.
If you are a registered user and upload images to your site, you should avoid sending images with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from the images on the site.
Website – website https://itruster.pl
Website User (User) – any person who visits the site https://itruster.pl
Service Operator – the administrator of the https://itruster.pl website
Client – the person who sent the inquiry regarding the offer via the form at https://itruster.pl